Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Happy 17th Year Anniversary

Hybridz:

Today is January 7, 2012 which is our 17th year anniversary. To all of you, happy anniversary Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz. Another great milestone has been reached and we continue to accomplish record setting import accolades. Last year was another banner and record breaking year for us especially in the magazine covers/features and picking up new industry partners/team title sponsors. In 2012, the Year of the Dragon, we plan to be no different but only further solidify our tradition of continuing to make import history...

Thanks for all you do and my deepest appreciation goes out to all the current co-leaders/chapter directors/members/hunnyz/probies who continue to believe, trust, dedicate and show Hybrid Luv. See you @ the 17 Year Team Hybrid Anniversary Party (Date/Location TBA).
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Happy Anniversary everyone :-)

Comment

Happy Anniversary to all Hybridz.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

happy anniversary!

Comment

happy anniversary

Comment

17 Year Team Hybrid Anniversary Party date and location annouced in the private forums. The building of a dream continues on... Can't wait to announce and show you whats coming. Why are we "the" only, most well-rounded and oldest import team performing and operating at the highest level? One reason, we go against convention of how an import team is structured and managed has been Team Hybrid's modus operandi from the start.

Comment

Happy late #17 anniversary!!!!

Comment

See you all later today @ CS for the milestone 17th anniversary celebration/party!

Comment

Post some pics!!

Comment

Wow 17 years, how many team can say that and still dominate. I'm proud to be a member. Sorry I missed so many mtgs. Work schedule sucks. I will make the next mtg.

Comment

Late Greetings....

Happy 17th Anniversary Team Hybrid!!

Comment

Working...
                      X