Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bfg sponsorship

Will they sponsor my car if I have 15" wheels??? Need some wide tires

Fernando, please contact me. We have lots to catch up on and not just on product sponsorship requests.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
      Will they sponsor my car if I have 15" wheels??? Need some wide tires

SRSLY? MIA for months and months and so behind on dues and you come back on the forums and ask for stuff? Had you been around, you'd already know the answer to your own question.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

^He is still a hybrid, just having some hard times thats all. he's done a lot for us in the pass and it cant not be simply forgotten.

Comment

All it takes is communication and sticky by your word. Problem solved. Communication is Free. When you say you are attending something, then don't show several times in a row, that is like crying wolf. The villagers won't believe you after a while.

While I know, more than anyone else on this team, what he has done for the team and other members, I just wonder why communication has failed for the past 9 months and not even his closer friends have a clue what is going on.

I know $ might be tight, I know there are hard times. Like any friend, if I was going though a hard time, I would communicate to them. I have gone though hard times and I simply reached out and said I am having trouble. 1 Phone Call is all it took.

As a member, everyone should know that dues must be current to get Tires, Meguiars, NOS, etc, and any other given privilege. MIA for so long then come back and request tires? He has got to know better then that.

Help the Team, so the Team can help you.

Dedication is 1 of the core values and I don't see it at this time. I didn't say he was a bad guy or hasn't helped the team. But each of us have been rewarded for going above and beyond when we do so. Time to move on, because the last time anything was done, it was more then a year ago.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

now that is the tough love that I've been trying to get out of you Scott. =D your not crazy afterall hahaha

Comment

I spoke with most of you about my situation so I don't need to part any rebuttals to any comments posted here...on another note, see you all later with two surprises

Comment

Working...
              X