Random Hybrid images Past & Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Hybrid images Past & Present

These are pics that I have taken or obtained over the years. Some of them you have seen but newer people have not. Some of them have never been seen. Some are older then all of you. Some of these are me or a group of us in non event situations. Just hanging out as friends/family.

In no particular order......

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i love these pics!

Comment

What is the significance of all of these pictures? Why do some seem car related and others seem personal? Why am I even showing these? Who are some of these people? Where are all of these taken?

They all have one thing in common. Team Hybrid.

Basically, these pictures have been taken over the last 4 years with some going back as far as 8 years. In these pictures you will see my parents, old Girlfriends, current one, old friends, old projects, VIP/special events, vacations, and even a couple of behind the scene pics of what kind of work it takes to make Hybrid what it is. Every single picture could not have happened without Team Hybrid. Not without the Team Hybrid Leaders from the past and present nor without the members from the past and present.

Team Hybrid is what you make out of it. If you give it everything, it will return everything. It's more than just showing up at a show or meeting. It's participation in the things that Hybrid does but it's also participating in the activities that are outside of that. You want to be a close nit family? Then you must make the time to do that. We are all busy people but you make time for the important things in life. There is no such thing as too much or too far when it comes to friends and family, so why should Hybrid be any different?

For the success of Hybrid I have stayed up 44 consecutive hours to drive for hours, fix cars, tow them, put on a show all day, tow cars again, and drive for hours. I have done this with the help of dedicated members. I have driven 1,000 miles in a weekend (multiple times) to show. I have stayed up till the early AM on the phone (countless times) on weekdays. I have inconvenienced my friends outside of Hybrid, my family, my work, all for Hybrid. I have called upon members for favors and I have been called upon to perform favors myself. I have been lifted from depression by members, I have lifted others as well. I have taken care of drunken Hybridz and have been cared for myself.

I wouldn't even know any of these people if it were not for Hybrid. Including my X-GF's. The people who I have come to know through Hybrid have become my closest of friends. Even many who are not around as much due to work, family, etc are still good friends and we will be able to call upon each other for life. We all have something to bring to the table of the team and friendship. These pictures showcase what it is to live, breath, eat, sleep, drink and die Team Hybrid. If I had to do my life all over again, I wouldn't change a thing about these moments.

Comment

One love.. Hybrid love.. It's more than just the cars, the cars we have are tangible objects which are fortunately and inevitably used to unite this group together as one. Hybrid love is an intangible object in which no one in the world can experience but us.
                Last edited by Larry; 05-23-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Very true!! Great Post Scott....it was truly enjoyed...

Comment

Awesome pics. Seeing these images definitely sent a rush of memories through my mind. I've committed countless hours to this family/organization. Time definitely is not on my side these days, but I'll never deny my roots with Hybrid. The formula works, and till this day, I will argue that no team has ever beat what Hybrid has...not even close. Teams have come and gone...beat us here and there...but no one has been able to replicate the chemistry that James and the leaders of the years have built. May our tradition continue to make history. Hybrid Luv!

-Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X