Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal Chapter's Joe (WRX Wagon) Visits SoCal

Hybridz:

Something special happen this week. As most of you know, our NorCal Chapter is back in action and doing big things. So on 09/20, Monday, Team Hybrid's Nor Cal Chapter, Joe Bacigalupi (WRX Wagon), visits SoCal. Joe, his wife (Ona), Sergio, Fidel and I had dinner in Oxnard then headed back to my garage to prepare his award winning WRX Wagon for the greatness that happened the following day. Do any of you know what greatness went down?

Here are the behind the scene pics.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congratz Joe!!

Comment

With all that sticker placement, I'd say Mag shoot. Import Tuner maybe?
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hope you had a ticket free trip home Joe....Screw those Park Cop dicks at the shoot!! It was nice seeing you again...cant wait to see what pics they choose for the article!

Comment

hahaha thanks for the love guys ! James, Sergio and Fidel, i appreciate the help and hospitality you guys showed Ona and me !

Park police got me ! lol i hope there is pictures of it haha

Comment

Park police must be Mitsubishi fans lol

Congrats on the photo shoot!!!

Comment

One of my favorite wagons. Nice to see it rolling with Hybrid signage.

Comment

Good to be with Hybrid ! nothing but good stuff since i joined !

Comment

Maybe except for just those 2 tickets right....LOL Hope that last one wasnt too bad....Hope everything is well...See ya soon! Maybe you can come down for that Xmas Charity Show...

Comment

Working...
                  X