Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Import Tuner Mirage Photoshoot 032210

Hybridz:

Here are some of the behind the scenes pictures of Archie Concon's photoshoot with Import Tuner Magazine in downtown Los Angeles on Monday, March 22, 2010. I usually have to wait until the magazine is published to show these pictures, but I checked with IT and it is okay to share a few so I can show all of you the work involved esp. between members/management to keep us performing @ the highest level year in and year out.

1. The proud owner/one of the LV Chapter Directors himself, Mr. Archie "742 AWHP+" Concon showing Hybrid luv! This makes it his 7th full feature major import magazine article when others cannot even score 1 in the last year or ever in their import careers unless with our help. Amazing huh!

2. Archie and Robert working on the car to make sure everything is perfect and clean.

3. Most people go to the gas station to get gas but Archie brings his own alcohol.

4. Much luv to our title and individual sponsors: BFGoodrich, Meguiar's, WP Pro, AMSOil, Mizu, ETS, Trev Tec, Slowboy Racing, Spring Mountain AutoBody and etc.

5. Dinner at one of my favorite all you can eat Korean BBQ restaurants in K-Town. From left to right, thanks for the luv and support from Alvin, Mike, Robert, Archie and myself. Hard work pays off. Further proof the Hybrid Formula, Philosophies, Management and Tradition works!

ps. More pics as well as video will be released once the article is published.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Thanks you Alvin, mike, robert, and James for coming out to the photoshoot and to go eat! Had a good time.

Comment

Wish i lived closer to LA at a time like this. I love the piggy KBBQ! U guys need to drink more.

Looks awesome Archie!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I was thinking bout doing a shot with the E85 corn fuel I brought but my car needed it so we could get back to Laguna Hills (that's where I was staying)..

Comment

Working...
        X