sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup

yo people sorry i havent been around in forevery. i been dealing with alot of thing in life and making the money i can to get by. hope everyone is doing great and staying strong. i wish i could have made it to k town tonigh i just got a phone call about it but u all know me i work to damn much now 7 days a week and no play if not at work i m at gym. also i been getting tranned for me to mang. of a new club out in old town pasadina that will be opening up so ill keep people posed. but i wish best of luck to everyone and if there show ill do my best to make it and say hello to all the new people and all the old friend i have meet from been with hybrid. if anyone need my info just call 626-862-6624 k keep safe sorry if i missed type but i m on my phone lol. peace

wut

Comment

hahaha Dan, i love your responses

Comment

Hey Red, Don't worry about that Ktown thing. That was mostly for some retired Hybridz that Erik put together.

Glad U R still all good and takin care of business. U know we are always here. We have some shows coming in a little bit. I'll shoot U a call this week so U can get updated with all the upcoming events.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
        X