Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It mag

heres IT showing love to team hybrid happy b day

Right on. For those who can see it, it reads......

California’s most predominant Import Car Club celebrates 15 years atop the show tier this year, on the heels of its recent Best Team Overall win at the past Nisei Showoff. January 7th 2010 will mark the date when a decade and a half earlier, president James Lin founded the club among friends in his local Oxnard, CA import scene. Think about what you were doing to your ride back in ’95 (if you were old enough to drive then)-we’re going to venture a guess that whatever it was, it wasn’t as cutting edge as what James and co. were doing to theirs. Not that we doubt the legit status of an 2NR reader..we just know you wouldn’t dare call James any less than a true OG to his face! It was an honor to have them rep our 10 year party last year, hey James, our invites to yours are in the mail right? www.teamhybrid.com
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Congratulations !!! Happy 15th Anniversary!!! Proud of James & Team Hybrid getting luv from Import Tuner and many congratz from other import industry. 15 years is not an easy thing for anything, and getting so much respect and luv from so many places and people is a very honorable thing And still being able to be in the top ..not easy not easy..and known countrywide...and worldwide. HYBRID HYBRID HYBRID HYYYYYYYYBBBBBBRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
      Last edited by hybridbunny; 12-12-2009, 04:13 AM. Reason: adding more to what i have to say

Comment

I C CC N Da PIC.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

congrats to team hybrid and happy 15th bday. and that tangelo evo looks so sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Right on. For those who can see it, it reads......

California’s most predominant Import Car Club celebrates 15 years atop the show tier this year, on the heels of its recent Best Team Overall win at the past Nisei Showoff. January 7th 2010 will mark the date when a decade and a half earlier, president James Lin founded the club among friends in his local Oxnard, CA import scene. Think about what you were doing to your ride back in ’95 (if you were old enough to drive then)-we’re going to venture a guess that whatever it was, it wasn’t as cutting edge as what James and co. were doing to theirs. Not that we doubt the legit status of an 2NR reader..we just know you wouldn’t dare call James any less than a true OG to his face! It was an honor to have them rep our 10 year party last year, hey James, our invites to yours are in the mail right? www.teamhybrid.com
            Words from the source esp. from the industry. What better evidence and proof for all the non-believers and haters out there esp. those that doubted we would ever reach this milestone. Funny thing is we will continue to laugh @ each and every single one of them while we sit consistently @ the top year after year esp. ending 2009 and starting 2010 #1 again.

Originally posted by hybridbunny View Post
            Congratulations !!! Happy 15th Anniversary!!! Proud of James & Team Hybrid getting luv from Import Tuner and many congratz from other import industry. 15 years is not an easy thing for anything, and getting so much respect and luv from so many places and people is a very honorable thing And still being able to be in the top ..not easy not easy..and known countrywide...and worldwide. HYBRID HYBRID HYBRID HYYYYYYYYBBBBBBRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
            I told you more luv was coming. I wonder what other import tuning magazines will be honoring us with their respects?

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I C CC N Da PIC.
            I C CC too.....cute girl.

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
            congrats to team hybrid and happy 15th bday. and that tangelo evo looks so sexy!
            Huge congrats to our Hybrid Family and that Tangelo EVO IX will be even sexier in the March 2010 issue of Import Tuner.

Our tradition of building standard setting and beautiful EVOs continue. 2010 will be a big year for our Team Hybrid EVO members. Just wait and see what I have in store to share w/ the import industry & esp. Mitsubishi/Evo owners soon enough.
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
            X