Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Countdown!

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Very exciting new week and of what is to come as we prepare for our milestone countdown to Team Hybrid 15th Year Anniversary.

Since day 1, people in the industry as well as some of our past or retired members would never of thought a small group of friends and family out of Oxnard, Ca would grow into one of the biggest, most successful esp. 1st to the most important import accolades, recognized, innovative, well-rounded, oldest and now, legendary import team which is now heading to its last 30 days countdown (30 days since I'm in China & 31 days for the rest of you back in the US) to its milestone and incredible 15th Year Anniversary!!!

Remember what I said back in September 17, 2009 at the end of my IS, Nisei Week results post (http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=2955)? I said, "If this is Still not enough and to make sure everyone Never Forgets about Team Hybrid, I am personally & indirectly going to show the import scene This is How We Do It with all that is coming. :0)." With all the current members/probies with all of us today, we have and will continue to not only live up to this statement, but reach our un-believable 15 year mark (a decade and a half baby) as the #1 import team once again with an onslaught of published import magazines for the next 3 months (Super Street's January 2010 Issue is the first and already open the flood gates of Team Hybrid in 2010 magazine issues)!

Performance & Results, results & more results by the legendary Team Hybrid. The countdown to our 15th Year Anniversary (01/07/10) has begun!!!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Yay! What's going to happen when the day comes?

Comment

Originally posted by MasonF View Post
      Yay! What's going to happen when the day comes?
      2012 happens bro..lol jk..
      i can't wait for this countdown!

Comment

How are you gonna celebrate it?....30 more days of preparing for it....

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X