Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Mike's EVO VIII Photoshoot for SEMA 2009 Poster

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII of SoCal Chapter sponsored by Tenzo R for their SEMA booth poster to be passed out @ SEMA 2009.

Here is Part I of the behind the scenes pictures from the invite only photoshoot:

So many waves of greatness have come this week that I am loosing count of how many have come and how many left are still to come. Again, this is only for this week only. We still have over a month and a half left in 2009 to do more damage!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats Mr! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Here is Part II (setting up & lining up the EVO VIII along side another one of our award winning/published/nationally televised Scion tC built by Frankie K. who is also from SoCal Chapter) of the behind the scenes pictures from the photoshoot:

As always, more to come and believe me, with the remaining month and a half left in 2009, we WILL continue do more damage!

Comment

Here is Part III (the model selected & hired by Tenzo R who is also the main model in the Tenzo R SEMA 2009 Booth) of the behind the scenes pictures from the photoshoot:

What an incredible 1st week we are having in November during this 4th qtr. Week is not over just yet, so lets see what else happens this weekend!

Comment

Here is Part IV and last (SoCal Hybridz, one of the owners of A&A Autobody and the Tenzo R model showing Hybrid luv) of the behind the scenes pictures from the photoshoot:

Our second family (Michael E., Frankie K. and myself) working hard behind the scenes to make it all happen so the rest of you can enjoy the finished work and also, see how the final product was produced. The official poster which was passed out by the model @ SEMA 2009 @ the Tenzo R Booth will be posted up in 2009 media coverage.

Comment

Working...
              X