Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Archie's Mirage News 11/04/09

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Like I said many times before, a star is born everyday in Team Hybrid and here is a great example of one, Archie Concon's Mirage from LV Chapter. I have some hot news to release as he is also part of the big waves of greatness still scheduled to come esp. this SEMA week. As always, we keep everything behind the scenes until it becomes a reality.

Before I begin, I just want to quote Archie. He said, "I can't believe my car still getting love lol.. its been going since 2003.. but the big bang was when I joined Hybrid. I really thank you for the work you do to make things happen behind the scene and stuff."

Here is the hot news of what is here and to come.

1. This is Archie Concon's Mirage 3rd appearance @ SEMA. He was present in 2003, 2008 and now, 2009.

2. He is pending a photoshoot with Import Tuner since he is now @ 742 awhp & has the dyno sheet to back it up.

3. Slowboy Racing will be using his car on their front page (www.slowboyracing.com).

4. Manley Products will be using his car for their 2010 parts catalog.

5. He is scheduled to be filmed and interviewed this Thursday or Friday for the SEMA Live Experience 2009. Thanks to our sponsor and possible 2010 title sponsor WP Pro and their $3000.00 investment. It will also be up on www.streetfire.net/semalive

THE SEMA LIVE EXPERIENCE
    Presented by: Yoparts.com and Cardomain.com

Objective: To deliver the most talked about and anticipated, automotive trade show in the world, directly to a captive, vast, and interactive audience through multiple online portals/channels.

Concept: Every November, the automotive industry descends on Las Vegas, NV to participate in our industries biggest trade show, SEMA! Each year exhibitors come to the SEMA Show to showcase their newest and hottest products. Which are only over shadowed by some of the markets hottest promo vehicles. Up until now, the only way the public could experience the SEMA Show was through photographs in magazines, on websites and youtube videos. Thanks to technology we can take this experience to a whole other level. With the use of an emerging, and cost effective technology we will deliver the SEMA Show live, and in real time high definition format to the world wide web. Over the four days of SEMA. Our production crew will capture the hottest products, models, cars, personalities, and events both on and off the show floor and broadcast it all LIVE, WIRELESSLY, REALTIME and ON LOCATION! The platform we are utilizing is embeddable on any site. With, the reach of social networking sites, like Facebook & MYspace. The potential traffic that could be yielded through a program like this could reach into the hundreds of thousands. In addition to the live HD video feed. Will be a live chat function, where viewers will be able to provide real time feedback, and interact with other viewers. As they experience everything we bring them from the SEMA Show.

Integration and Project Management: Integration of the project will be co-ordinated through the Yoparts team, This includes –

• Live Production
    • Live Stream Hardware
    • Network integration and management
    • Broadcasting
    • Live Social Networking Tool Integration for Broadcast

Promotional Strategy: To ensure that we can capture a large audience, marketing and promotion of this program will be vital. With partners like, Cardomain and Formula D. Creating awareness and generating interest in the SEMA Show live experience should be fairly turn key. Outside of the program partners homepages. The SEMA Show live experience will be promoted through the most highly trafficked social networking portals, as well as the hottest blogs in the automotive market space.

Deliverables to Sponsor:
    • All sponsors will carry the designation of “Presenting Sponsor”
    • Brand and logo positioning on Livestream player
    • Pre production sponsor content integrated into live broadcast
    • Sponsor product placement scheduled into live broadcast
    • Sponsor product spotlights
    • Live Interviews with sponsor’s athletes/personalities
    • Coverage of Sponsor’s SEMA booth
    • Coverage of Sponsor’s SEMA party
    • Links to share the live stream on your social networking pages

ps. Again, this is only news for this week and from only 1 of our guns. MORE waves of greatness are coming.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats Archie!! ^_^

Comment

Wow, so Cool!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Well deserved congrats kuya......

Comment

Thanks guys.. Thanks to all who helped me got this far. Thanks to Team Hybrid for the support, and its always good to be with the #1 Team in the country.

1. its almost over, today is the last day. Next year is another year to look forward to!
          2. pending
          3. DONE (its going on right now)
          4. In progress
          5. Done (not too happy with how it turned out, you guys will see)

Comment

Damn ballin

Comment

Working...
            X