Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Import Tuner EVO IX Photoshoot 091909

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Charleston's EVO IX for shooting a full feature with Import Tuner Magazine. 99% of the behind the scenes pictures and video of the photoshoot in downtown LA cannot be released @ the moment due to an agreement with IT. But the back drop of the downtown LA skyline was beautiful esp. during sunset. In the meantime, another one for our 2009 pipeline. Our members continue to do big things esp. behind the scenes. Looks like our 2009 media coverage is highly likely to exceed our 2008 media coverage record.

Here is a rig shot. Another example of a beautiful Hybrid car representing our family/BFGoodrich/Meguiar's to the fullest.

ps. Gotta also show luv and give thanks to Scott/Michelle and esp. Mike (all from SD) for taking the behind the scenes pictures & Charleston for the video plus making the trip from LV.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats Charleston! That was a fun shoot. Cold but still fun.

Comment

Yes, it was fun!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Just wanted to share with everyone that IT has confirmed with me that Charleston has wrapped up the last part of his feature by finishing up his article via his phone interview. The ball is now in IT's court to layout then edit the article. According to IT, this should print in January or February issue. Thereafter, we can release the amazing behind the scenes pictures and video.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

ooOoooOoOoOo nice! great stuff to hear mang!

Comment

Working...
          X