X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod07

Anyone going to MOD07 in Cypress, CA?

yes i shall be there in the vendor section
    Last edited by Penguin; 06-22-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Ill be there

Comment

Team Hybrid members and vehicles will be present in a vendor booth w/ BFG/500WHP.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

anyone need help for setup?

Comment

All:

I'd like to extend a special thank you to Team Hybrid and our benefactors for their support in this event. Specifically Jeff Han with 500WHP.com, James Lin for entrusting me with supplies from storage and Lazslo for repeatedly making himself available so that Jeff and I could manage our logistics. Also, Billy and Amber who were there to help out, bright and early in the AM. (Hope you feel better guys)

Plans for this event began earlier this year during the Formula D event in Long Beach. Over time, these plans needed to be changed...repeatedly much to my frustration. However, the ends justified the means as Team Hybrid had the largest floor space of any vendor at the show with 5 cars fanning out from a centralized booth.

The booth contained team and vendor signage, swag, tire displays and Endless goodness. Carbing braces adorned the grid walls and the cars were rapped with Michelin flags, securing them from would be finger printers. Jeff also made certain we all had water to drink, while Shaun took off to make a Carls Jr. food run. I don't know how many drinks he had balanced in his crotch. (but quite frankly I don't want to know)

For the give-a-way, Jeff provided an SAFC + Harness, Carbing CF cooling plates, Endless brake fluid, shirts, bushings and more. He even brought Ti-Tech gold tees in case anyone was going to take in a few rounds later.

This event was Mamouth. Taking up as much space as 2 perhaps 3 HIN LAs and still spilling over into the streets and neighboring parking lots. Pictures soon to follow.

Jason

Comment

Comment

camera phone

the evolander

there were evo's all over the m.f.n. place

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heres a whole lot more.

[img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/MOD%2007/DSC02210.jpg[/img]
                        [img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/MOD%2007/DSC02213.jpg[/img]
                        [img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/MOD%2007/DSC02215.jpg[/img]

Comment

Dude even last night I wasn't feeling good but I did all I could to get there but once we got there I started to spill. Hope you guys managed without us and sorry if I wasted you guys time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X