Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Dr EVO 742 awhp and 603 awtrq (10/2/09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Dr EVO 742 awhp and 603 awtrq (10/2/09)

Finally broke into the 700 mark. The car made 742 awhp and 603 awtrq at 2.5 bars (36 psi). This time we ditch the Q16 fuel ($15.75 per gallon LOL) and went with E85 fuel ($2.29 per gallon). lower the boost bout 2 psi less. We also upgrade the hotside to a .82 a/r from the old .63 a/r .... We didn't really get to tune the car on a dyno since it was street tuned last week for a good 10 minutes.. thats right, we street tuned the car for 10 minutes and called it a day and slapped it on the dyno today.. NOT bad eh? btw, we broke the Most HP EVO that was dynoed at this shop..hahaha
    this is still on 3.5" fmic and stock throttle body btw. hehehe.. LOTS of room for improvement still...

anyways, here's the dyno sheet and the dyno video:

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...2HPDyno010.flv

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid223.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Miralution/742HPDyno010.flv">

Congrats kuya........all I can say is damn so sick I wonderin what's next for the 2door evo mmmmm you'll probably get use to the power and want to make it more faster hehe jk......congrats tho kuya......

Comment

omg wow, luv the vids of sexi archie in his whip! Way to go man! Are u going to have to order bigger brakes from wp pro now?

Comment

Congrats Archie. Very proud and much luv setting the standard for Mitsubishi's esp. 2Dr Evo's. As always, you and I will be doing bigger things with these results soon enough.

Team Hybrid's logo says, "Race-Street-Show." After almost 15 years, we continue to build cars that live up to our name.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Thanks Team Hybrid, James, BFG, Meguires, WP pro, and to all my sponsors and friends ( you know who you are). And of course the man who built this sick ass motor and tune this bad boy, Trevor at Trevtec Motorsports. None of these would be possible without you all. Thanks.
          MORE to come still hahahaha..
          we could have bump the boost up some more (maybe 40-45 psi more) but good thing i ask trevor what our injector duty cycle after we pulled that 742 hp cuz we were at 96&#37; already..hahaha.. time for a bigger fuel pump.. and bigger everything..lol..fmic, TB, intake mani, and a shit load of big stuff. Once IT confirm bout this shoot James, ETS is ready to slap their T4 twin schroll 40r setup on the car..hahahaha..

Comment

i'vee been hitting the hot spots in town for the last 2 weeks since the car was tuned back to E85 but all i get is excuses why they dont want to run..hahaha..
            last tuesday one of my buddy text me to show up on their spot cuz there was a turbo charge G35 who's claiming he makes 600+hp.. so i showed up and ready to race him.. but all i got was him telling me he cant race cuz his meth isn't full, and his front wheel bearing just got replace and scared to break something.. then he pop a quick question on me if i can open the hood, hahahah wrong question..lol.. i said i aint opening the hood, theres nothing to see under there, its STOCK..hahaha..
            i told him we race from 40mph to whatever, and $100 to make it more interesting.. he still didn't want a piece of it, then he said come back next tuesday and i'll have my meth filled up and we can race for $30 hahahah... i laughed and left.
            my friends even telling him im only making 420 hp hahaha.. i was like, its a mirage for God sake, its on bbk, on 18's, and on street tires...he still punked out.. oh well maybe next time.
            Last edited by Archie; 10-03-2009, 10:24 AM.

Comment

haha race for $30. too funny
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                haha race for $30. too funny
                Scott race Archie for $30 RMB. haha. even funnier.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

I've seen your car before...I've always wanted to turn a Mirage into an Evo. One day maybe I'll get away from my Toyotas...haha.
                  Do you daily drive it?

Comment

Originally posted by MasonF View Post
                    I've seen your car before...I've always wanted to turn a Mirage into an Evo. One day maybe I'll get away from my Toyotas...haha.
                    Do you daily drive it?
                    This is my daily driver since we made 742..hahaha...

Comment

wow archie theres no way i can beat that with the 4g15T maybe its time for me to go 4g63T? keep it up

Comment

Working...
                      X