Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Congratulations Meguiar's 2009

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

I have been meaning to share this email I received from Meguiar's but did not because I have been waiting for Meguiar's to send and for me to actually receive the 1 of 3 in the nation the V.I.P Plaque signed by Barry Meguiar, President/CEO of Meguiar’s Inc.

The email says, "We have carefully evaluated and reviewed your proposal for 2009 sponsorship and we are pleased to inform you that your request to continue team sponsorship has been accepted. Your dedication to your automobiles has put you a step above the rest and we are honored that you want to be a part of our team. Keep in mind that Meguiar’s is extremely selective with the people we choose to sponsor. All over the world, clubs and individuals proudly display our decals and recommend our products simply because they love our product, but only 3 teams are selected to receive our V.I.P. Plaque. Congratulations! Your team is one of the 3 V.I.P. Plaque holders! We look forward to having you continue to help us further our legacy and reputation, one that has taken us over 100 years to develop."

Not only are we one of the 3 V.I.P. plaque holders, we are the first. After 14+ years, we still continue to command and hold the respect of our sponsors and industry peers. I will bring and show this V.I.P Plaque @ this weekend Saturday SoCal Chapter meeting, maybe Sunday SD Chapter meeting as well as other future meetings esp. the one we will hold @ Meguiar's HQ later this year. Lastly, for those attending and/or competing @ SpoCom, I will be passing out a 2009 VIP Meguiar's discount card for those who are sponsored. The rest can earn them on a rewards basis. Congrats team and I thank those who were instrumental in maintaining this relationship/sponsorship with Meguiar's.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

WoW.. Goes to show just how great Team Hybrid is

Comment

very very cool.

Comment

Thats awesome.!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats guys!

Comment

Very Very cool ! I'm super freaking pissed I didn't make a proposal for the 2009 meguires sponsorship epic fail on my part...

Comment

Originally posted by meangreendsm View Post
              Very Very cool ! I'm super freaking pissed I didn't make a proposal for the 2009 meguires sponsorship epic fail on my part...
              not exactly my friend, if you re read it you will see more spots may open up so I would suggest maybe going and talking to James. :-)

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Just received an end of the year update from Meguiar's management. It is awesome news. When the year started, we thought Team Hybrid was 1 out of 3 teams in the nation to be selected and receive the 2009 V.I.P Plaque signed by Barry Meguiar, President/CEO of Meguiar’s Inc. Instead, we are the only 2009 V.I.P. plaque holder in the nation and we are also the first to ever receive this special/exclusive award.

Why? Meguiar's said, "I am proud to call Team Hybrid our ONLY VIP team! No other team met Meguiar's standards to deserve that plaque but you guys!"

Performance and results only a legendary team can accomplish. Not only did we accomplish this accolade which is now part of our resume, but we did it "FIRST" again. I'm very proud of all of you who are currently with our team. This award is a collective effort of what each of you do individually then managed behind the scenes by the co-leaders, chapter directors and I. Applaud each and everyone of you for continuing to believe, dedicate and trust the Hybrid Formula. Our history continues to show, those who believe, dedicate and stay true to our family can only learn more, benefit more and if they really want, become the next industry level professional or super star.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

wow, thats a great news. Congrats to Team Hybrid member and probies. I'm just glad to be a part of it. Thanks to Meguiar for believing in us! HYBRID!

Comment

WOW. that is Awesome! Congrats to Hybrid!
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

nice congrats hybrids>>>>

Comment

Working...
                      X