PDA

View Full Version : Team Hybrid - My Apologies 042409

James
04-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Just want to apologize for the lack of updates and posts recently. As some of you know, my family and I have been very busy working on our family new restaurant which will be opening in a new developmental area in my hometown, City of Oxnard. We are half way through construction and grand opening date is coming soon!!!

Lastly, on top of this, my work has been warning me to possibly travel again not only in the states but out of the country. Lots of personal things going on so please bear with me and thanks to those Hybridz, friends & guests that have been patient with my delayed responses in regards to Hybrid issues and questions. Tonight, I will do what I can to get some what caught up on the Hybrid side of things.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Driver1
04-24-2009, 03:04 AM
congrats in the restaurant man..my parents have a house there...ill have to go check it out:D

meangreendsm
04-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Us members all understand James. Best of luck with the restaurant , I'll drive up to eat when it open .

HHP
04-24-2009, 04:20 PM
congrats. im hungry too

300CSRT8
04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Congrats Man!

mwscircle
04-26-2009, 08:51 PM
congrats James

CaliforniaTT
04-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Congratz on the hard work and restaurant............may you have sucess with the restaurant like you do with the team! we will have to check it ut too

SXYs2k
04-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Looking forward to getting some grub there

James
05-19-2009, 01:36 AM
More updates are coming.

James
06-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Hybridz:

Long time no post. As some of you may know, I have arrived in Asia and will be traveling for work between China and Hong Kong for an extended period of time. Some updates will be completed today esp. on new behind the scenes projects, cars, major publications, hunnyz and etc.

As for some personal news, I can finally announce my family new restaurant will be opening this Sunday. Even if I was home, I would of missed SpoCom due to this, but since I'm away either way, I will miss both of these events.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

James
06-17-2009, 05:54 AM
Hybridz:

An amazing weekend just passed and I heard about it from 8000+ miles away. I heard we rocked it at SpoCom, Long Beach Convention Center on 06/14 by defending our 2nd place Best Team Overall Title for 2 years straight now! Back to back baby! Not only that, we took home Best Team Display 3rd place, 1st place Scion and 3rd place Scion. 4 trophies in total and this is considered a lot of wins because of the way the categories are setup & attendance of higher competing level of cars. I cannot show you guys my appreciation and how proud I am since I am so far away, but I would like to thank everyone that helped from probies to members, those that brought their Hybrid cars to compete from SD/LV/SoCal and esp. our fearless Co-Leader, Em and Co-Leader in Training, Scott Dean.

Second reason why this past weekend was amazing, our special project with Pro-Motion who publishes Motion Magazine debuted our industry level article in Motion Magazine Issue #4 to the public. More to come from the behind the scenes pics as well as the actual article to be posted up soon!

Third, the Lakers are the World Champions as of 06/14! This is their 15th NBA title and it is such a good analogy for us because Team Hybrid continues to be one of the best import teams in the nation as we reach the 15th year mark. We are both legends in our respective sports and will continue to do great things this year. Just wait to see what else is coming!!!

Lastly, China Square, my family new (Szhechuan & Mandarin) Chinese Restaurant had its grand opening on Sunday, 06/14. It opened to a packed house day and night and continues to be a full house daily. I can't wait to come back to not only see all of you, but to have a get together, eat, drink and chill at the new place. Lets see if we can also make it a slight car show in front of the restaurant w/ 1 or 2 Hybrid Hunnyz since we also have outdoor patio dining!

Everything amazing above happened on 06/14, Sunday!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

James
08-31-2009, 01:27 AM
Hybridz:

Sorry for the lack of posts and updates recently. I am busy trying my best to wrap up all the projects I'm working on in China so I can return in September to rest, play and party with all of you. August is coming to an end and we had a monstrous win 2 weeks ago @ Import Showoff - Nisei which makes it for a 3rd qtr. in a row this year, Team Hybrid accomplished amazing results which continues to set our legendary team apart from all others. September is right around the corner and we have more coming our way. Our 4th qtr. which will be the last qtr. before our 15 year anniversary should be no different with even more amazing and wonderful things happening to us, but I'll save the best for last.

September is right around the corner and what we do have in store? Here is a little preview and more will be announced in the private forums.

1. I would like to show and share with all of you the new BFGoodrich website and tour which will begin in San Francisco on Sept. 10 and end in Pennsylvania on Sept. 28. My BFG boss and I would like to share with all the Hybridz a special semi private showing for Team Hybrid around mid-September in Los Angels or Huntington Beach.

2. In Sept. or 4th Qtr., we will be sending all of you to Meguiar's Training in Irvine, Ca. Most of you received your share of Meguiar's @ Nisei so now, lets educate all of you so you use the products properly and represent Meguiar's & Team Hybrid with good product knowledge.

3. Will be posting up Nisei results & pictures. I hope some of you share in the public forms some of the pictures you have from the event. Some of you have shared them already in the private forums so I thank you for such quick response.

4. Will be posting up behind the scenes pics of new photoshoots we have completed or pictures of Hybrid cars that have shoot with some of the major Import Magazine.

5. Will be posting up pics of our new relationship with our new sponsor which debuted @ Nisei and could be one of our new title sponsors for the 2010 year.

As always, more to come.....as promised..... I cannot list more since there is much more and once I find the time, let me take care of the first 5 pts before I announce, post and share more great Hybrid news, innovation, parties, covers, features, special edition, products, SEMA and etc. to come.

I know a lot of you feel the same, but it feels damn good to be ending the year as the #1 Import Team again baby! Not only does it feel damn good, but we couldn't be happier and blessed heading into our 15th year anniversary on TOP once again. See you all soon.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Scotty
08-31-2009, 02:16 AM
Just come home already. I haven't tasted JD & Coke in a long time and I miss the sweet nectar.

Mplaskett
08-31-2009, 09:46 PM
yes please come home.

Nomadecentety
09-02-2009, 10:24 PM
we are all waiting for your return james. :)

James
09-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Hybridz:

JD and I miss all of you too. Return date has been RSVP and without further ado esp. w/ work, I'll be flying back in about a week in style in business class (why in style, I'll let you all know in person the good personal news and what I did here for the last 3+ months for my work). The first week I'm back, I plan on continuing to make all your Hybrid wishes and/or dreams come true. We are already back on top being the #1 import team again. With that in mind, the first day I'm back, we have a photoshoot with Import Tuner then heading to met with BFGoodrich for our special preview of their new website, "Nation of Go," then during the 1st week, we have 2-3 high end Hybrid parties (Level 3/Heat Ultra Lounge/CS) to attend then ending the week w/ a Meguiar's training/meeting. Thereafter, I plan on resting and sleeping the following week because we will be making even more import news and continue to make more history come October/November. See you all soon!

James
09-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Hybridz:

Yesterday was my first day back to the US and we are already doing big things. Right when I got off the plane @ LAX, I headed to downtown LA for another Import Tuner feature photoshoot then headed to Toyota/Scion International HQ for the BFGoodrich Nation of Go Tour execlusive preview and 2010 sponsorship meeting. Lots more to do and execute so stayed tuned!

ps. Thanks for all those that showed up yesterday (LV/SD/SoCal) and all the warm welcomes back.

Pepper
09-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome home James! :) :beerchug::)

James
10-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Hybridz:

Today marks my 1 month being back in the US, but I maybe leaving again to China. Regardless, we have entered the 4th and last quarter of the 2009 race/show season. Just reflecting on all that has happened esp. the last 3-4 months, I cannot be more proud of how far we come and continue to re-invent ourselves.

1. At the moment, do you know that we are featured and/or printed in almost all the major import magazines? We are in Import Tuner, Super Street, Performance Auto & Sound, DSport, Honda Tuning & etc. This is amazing results and this is only a fraction of what we have done and will continue to do.
2. We have done 2 more high end club events since I have been back @ Level 3 & Heat plus more are in the works.
3. We have shot 2-3 major feature articles & more in the pipeline to be shot in the near future.
4. We have completed another Team feature article in a major import magazine set to be released this year.
5. We have pleased BFG so much with our 2009 performance that we were invited to their special preview of Nation of Go as well as being featured as a stop & website feature on their tour across the nation.
6. We have cars tracking and some pushing 500+ whp esp. one pushing 742awhp.
7. We have cars confirmed to go to SEMA 2009.
8. We have picked up a new sponsor, WP Pro and we are looking great to renew our team sponsorships with BFG and Meguiar's in 2010.
9. We have debuted @ a special event (pictures coming soon) and also, in the works new Hybrid cars set to debut in 2010.
10. We are the #1 import team once again. Thanks to all the members that supported, those that competed @ Nisei and all the behind the scenes work by the co-leaders/directors to make this victory so sweet!

Whether I'm in the US, China or wherever in this world, I know the team will continue to perform @ a high level. Just look at what we have done in the last 3-4 months or better yet, all the things that has happened in the last 30 days since I have been back. If this is not enough, just sit back and review our almost 15 years history esp. all the memories, pictures, events, awards, magazines/dvd's/online features, sponsorships, hunnyz and all the things Team Hybrid has innovated and/or accomplished 1st. Truly amazing, remarkable and highly impossible to duplicate or even match. I will continue to do all I can to support each and everyone of you just like I did in China the last 3-4 months and esp. over all these years, but I will do it as long as we continue to rock true import team. Enjoy every moment and have fun esp. with all that is coming. Not only #1 again baby, but ending the year #1 as we head into our 15th year anniversary!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

James
10-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Hybridz:

Apologies once again. My boss needs me back ASAP so I'm on my way to LAX heading back to China. I was going to leave with some parting gifts for the team, but I am running out of time so I have to share the gifts with all of you a few days after I land in China this coming week. But we did big things yesterday, not only taking home 2 trophies with 4 cars @ Formula D/Jtuned in Irwindale (non-mandatory), but we also have another Hybrid car confirmed for SEMA 2009 and completed the photoshoot for the poster that will be passed out @ SEMA 2009. I have the behind the scenes pictures since I had a special invite to attend. Lastly, to put the cherry on top of what happened this weekend, when I was Formula D yesterday and walking by the PAS booth, the PAS events director gave me a special "Rides Edition - Enthusiast Issue" that will not be released to the public until 2 weeks later or around SEMA which will also be on news stands for 3 months (January 31, 2010). What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!

In Team Hybrid a star is born everyday. We continue to make history. Give me about a week or two and all of you will see why.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

James
10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Hybridz:

Warning!!! The big wave is coming next week! Sick ass new Team article, 3-5 Hybrid cars @ SEMA, Hybrid cars doing SEMA Live & posters being passed out so be on the look out. This big wave is only what is coming for next week and there are still more waves in the weeks to come before we end our incredible 2009 year and head into our 15th year anniversary/party.

Still the oldest, finest, most well-rounded and innovative team in import history!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

James
11-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Hybridz:

Apologies once again. My boss needs me back ASAP so I'm on my way to LAX heading back to China. I was going to leave with some parting gifts for the team, but I am running out of time so I have to share the gifts with all of you a few days after I land in China this coming week. But we did big things yesterday, not only taking home 2 trophies with 4 cars @ Formula D/Jtuned in Irwindale (non-mandatory), but we also have another Hybrid car confirmed for SEMA 2009 and completed the photoshoot for the poster that will be passed out @ SEMA 2009. I have the behind the scenes pictures since I had a special invite to attend. Lastly, to put the cherry on top of what happened this weekend, when I was Formula D yesterday and walking by the PAS booth, the PAS events director gave me a special "Rides Edition - Enthusiast Issue" that will not be released to the public until 2 weeks later or around SEMA which will also be on news stands for 3 months (January 31, 2010). What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!

In Team Hybrid a star is born everyday. We continue to make history. Give me about a week or two and all of you will see why.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

I received this special issue about 2 weeks ago and it will be made to the public @ SEMA tomorrow & be on newstands for 3 months since it is a very special edition. Like I said in my quote above on 10/18/09, "What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!" Go pick up a copy @ SEMA @ the PAS booth or check back here on our forums frequently for move waves of greatness coming especially what is in this one.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/2009%20Magazines/scan0017-1.jpg

James
11-03-2009, 05:49 AM
I released another big wave today as promised for this week. Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound - Top 12 Teams "Enthusiast Edition" 2009 Issue in Team Hybrid's Media Coverage 2009 section of the forums. Trust me....more waves are scheduled on the way for this week release!

hybridbunny
11-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Congrats Hybrid having so much media coverages this year!! Looking forward to more great news ahead..... GOOD JOB :)

James
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
More waves of greatness are scheduled on the way and could last until the 1st qtr. of 2010, but in the meantime, the November 2009 forum calendar has been updated.

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/calendar.php

James
02-17-2010, 07:38 AM
I am finally wrapping up my 4 months of work here in China and Hong Kong tomorrow to return back to the US. But on my way back, I'll be making a short stop in Taiwan to visit family and friends esp. our VP, Wayne Chen who now resides in Taipei. Please bear with me if I do not respond or slow in my responses to your PM's or emails during the next 7-10 days. See you all soon!

Robert
02-17-2010, 09:11 AM
I am finally wrapping up my 4 months of work here in China and Hong Kong tomorrow to return back to the US. But on my way back, I'll be making a short stop in Taiwan to visit family and friends esp. our VP, Wayne Chen who now resides in Taipei. Please bear with me if I do not respond or slow in my responses to your PM's or emails during the next 7-10 days. See you all soon!

Have a drink for me when you see the Lobster!

dspiel
02-17-2010, 11:40 AM
woohoo!

James
02-17-2010, 02:26 PM

Np Robert. I'll be seeing the Lobster later tonight and staying @ the new pad for the weekend. Hybrid invades Taipei. This is what we will be drinking in the spirit of CNY week and old school wine for the OG's.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/110.jpg

Scotty
02-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Jiu haha

rikkireyes
02-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Bring back some chicks ;)

Scotty
02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
He will, but you have to be willing to marry them sight unseen.

dspiel
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
He will, but you have to be willing to marry them sight unseen.

I'm sure it will be a lot worse for the brides to see him sight unseen.

Scotty
02-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm sure it will be a lot worse for the brides to see him sight unseen.

good point

rikkireyes
02-18-2010, 10:48 PM
haha it's all good when the lights go out

James
02-28-2010, 11:12 PM

Robert, in true Hybrid Fashion, we did have many drinks and partied the night away. I did better than what you asked of me. I had a drink on your behalf with not only Wayne "VP of Hybrid & tha lobster" Chen but as well as your sister, Paula and an old school Hybrid member, Johnny "Cover of Super Street" Lam. Drinks and Hybridz were everywhere @ Bar Code in Taipei, Taiwan.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/193.jpg

woohoo!

I said the same thing the first night I arrived in Taipei and saw this waiting @ the dining room table for me (Thanks to Wayne for the luv & hospitality).

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/171.jpg

Bring back some chicks ;)

Here you go Rikki. Here name is Sabrina aka. Eva.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/170.jpg

ps. Sorry for the lack of updates, but been busy traveling all over Taiwan visiting family and friends. Its been 6 years since I have not been back. I should be back in the US on or before next Monday and continue to do more Hybrid updates and greatness with all of you. Next time I drink a round of this beer will be with you guys @ China Square Restaurant.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/195.jpg

rikkireyes
03-01-2010, 04:31 AM
oh, Sabrina aka Eva is perfect! When i'm done with her I can just fold her up & put her back in the closet

lol James, I don't think i've ever seen a picture of you smiling hahaha

Scotty
03-01-2010, 07:34 AM
lol James, I don't think i've ever seen a picture of you smiling hahaha

There is 1 or 2 floating around, but no more than that.

Scotty
03-01-2010, 07:38 AM
oh, Sabrina aka Eva is perfect! When i'm done with her I can just fold her up & put her back in the closet

Just like Peter did with Kathy Ireland in this episode of Family Guy..

http://www.sidereel.com/_episodeimage/89d.8.2.jpg

James
03-11-2010, 11:55 PM
I am finally back in the US after being away this time for 4 1/2 months. Longest ever, but it was a very productive, eventful and memorable trip. Some of you know I'm back and some of you now know. I couldn't really talk about the details of why I was going to Asia in public before, but now, I can. Main reason is that I was going to China/HK for long periods of time to help my company land the Lowe's account and maintain it thereafter as a project manager. There you have it in a nut shell. Well, on the other hand, now that I am back, this time will be no different. I am already doing some major damage behind the scenes which I will announce in the news section. A section that I have not updated in a while due to my travels. But like I said before, this time back will be no different. For example, when I landed, two days later, I headed to our final BFGoodrich 2010 contract meeting in Irvine. I will continue to do major damage and greatness for Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz esp. behind the scenes while the rest of you Hybridz enjoy, witness or get involved with our legendary journey, experience and opportunity.

But before I update the Hybrid news section, I must share and say until next time to Taiwan which I have missed for 6 years.

1. I was lucky enough to stay for my entire trip in Taiwan in a multi-million dollar home (thanks to Wayne). This was the kind of car parked in the complex. Taiwanese ballers!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/178.jpg

2. Food that I will miss but still not comparable to China Square.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/268.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/214.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/276.jpg

3. The night before I left, the owner of the bar who is a friend of mine offered me all the whiskey he had available (thanks to Angela & Steven). :beer: What a night!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/162.jpg

4. Classic! A Team Hybrid reunion in Taiwan (starting from left to right) Johnny "Cover of Super Street" Lam, Richard "Cover of Tokico Catalogue" Shen, myself and Wayne "VP of Hybrid" Chen. This reunion took place at Yofroyo which Richard is part owner of.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/211.jpg

5. Team Hybrid are pioneers of the import industry esp. in how a team is formed, managed, performs, innovates and lasts. After 15 years, this will be no different today nor going forward.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/151.jpg

James
03-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Hybridz, I just want to thank all of you who attended the March SoCal/SD meeting in Oxnard @ China Square Restaurant. We have paved our plans for most of the year and I know all of you appreciated the good host that my father was. When it was all said and done, we finished 60-70 large Taiwan Beers in about 3 hours. He said he has seen this done in Taiwan, but not in either the old or new China Square. Dan, please post up some CS pics. Lastly, we did a quick and fun photoshoot in Oxnard so here are some sample pics thanks to Dan. Being back in time to help do more damage couldn't get any sweeter and seeing most of you turn into the next generation of Hybrid Super Stars couldn't make me happier! Lastly, thanks to the Co-Leaders/Chapter Directors who continue to hold it down especially when I'm away. 16 years - here we come.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/12.jpg (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/12.jpg)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/13.jpg (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/13.jpg)

James
03-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Hybridz, being back this time has never felt so good esp. when we are everywhere right now @ shows and in media, doing big things in front and behind the scenes, growing the family, working with new industry partners and getting ready for this weekend's 15th anniversary party. This past weekend was jammed packed of seeing old friends. Not just any old friend, but old/current and retired Hybrid members. On top of seeing old friends, one of our retired Hybrid members (Jessica Ku) also got married.

1. On 03/26, Friday, Hybrid Management united for dinner @ China Square Restaurant. Our VP, Wayne Chen was back from Taipei, Taiwan for just one more day before he flew out on Saturday. The original as well as current Hybrid co-leader circle of Wayne (VP), Em (HR), Robert (ED) and I enjoyed old times together, sharing old/current Hybrid stories, personal stories, many Taiwan Beers and etc.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/0112.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/0122.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/013.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/014-1.jpg

2. On 03/27, Saturday, I attended Jessica Ku's wedding. Jessica was part of Team Hybrid aka. LA Side, West LA or LA Chapter for 5-6 years and a close friend of mine for over a decade. During this period in our deep & rich history, many of Jessica's friends joined and became part of our close Hybrid Family. On Saturday, not only did we have a touching reunion, but we had our own round table, was part of the slide show and some of them are planning to attend our 15th anniversary party this coming weekend @ HEAT.

Congrats Jessica and David Kim! Enjoy your trip in Hawaii this week!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/051.jpg

From left to right, Paul, David, Tony aka. Hapa, myself, John and Ken. Missing is Noelle, but she was the brides maid so you will see her later in the pics.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/068.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/069.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/104.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/116.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/102.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/114.jpg

Noelle:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/105.jpg

Jessica:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/096.jpg

Team Hybrid's former LA Side, West LA or LA Chapter. Buddy Jun (inside joke)!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/080.jpg

Can't wait till this weekend "HEAT" when we will make, experience and build more Hybrid memories and pictures!

James
04-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Hybridz: My computer has caught a virus. A lot of "new" updates along with pics cannot be uploaded nor posted right now. Please bear with me as this happen today. I hope to fix this problem by next week so I can update the news with all the recent greatness of new projects, opportunities and etc. that we have accomplished or coming our way.

dspiel
04-27-2010, 10:50 AM
bring me your computer and i will fix it

Scotty
04-27-2010, 01:14 PM
A fix is already inprogress.

dspiel
04-27-2010, 03:03 PM
^You don't know what you are doing. He should of came to the expert.

Scotty
04-27-2010, 04:52 PM
He just wanted it done right, the 1st time. So naturally, it would be me. If he needed to bring it back to someone 5 times to get it right, I'll make sure he stops by your house. Though you have all the porn for him to watch while he waits.

rikkireyes
04-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I thoguht porn was Pepper's area of expertise...

Pepper
05-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I thoguht porn was Pepper's area of expertise...

Nah not porn. just photography that exhibits and celebrates the magnificence of the female form.

...Dan gets you men and homebrews. :p

James
05-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Computer is fixed. Much appreciation and thanks to Scott who also drove up to help me out. Lastly, thanks Dan for offering also. Appreciate all the Hybrid luv we show each other.

James
05-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Hybridz: Our VP, Wayne Chen flew in from Taiwan this past weekend and is in town for the week. He and I will be attending a convention in Las Vegas so apologize in advance for any delays in PM's, phone calls or email responses. Lastly, if there is time, we hope to see some of the LV Hybridz tomorrow before we head back to LA this Friday.

James
06-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Hybridz: Been a busy 2 1/2 weeks of traveling from Las Vegas to all over SoCal, but after a relaxing Memorial Day Weekend, let me share some pictures of my trip to Las Vegas with our VP for our lighting convention.

1. Visited the new City Center. Hybrid party or get together here?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/005-1.jpg

2. My other interest....lighting.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/001.jpg

3. Drinks with our VP after a long day of work and attending the lighting convention @ the Venetian.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/058.jpg

4. TAO

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/053.jpg

5. A friend of mine who works @ TAO

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/059.jpg

6. Time to pre-drink and follow it up with dinner with customers @ TAO.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/003.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/004.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/0052.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/006.jpg

7. Game Over for our VP, Wayne "tha lobster" Chen. A combination of multiple shots of Saki, JD & Coke and Macallan.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/009.jpg

8. Visited some of our LV Chapter Hybridz (Charleston and Archie) the next day.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/013.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/014-1.jpg

9. Wayne reminiscing, calling out scoreboard and showing how many major magazine articles he landed with his super charged Kandy Accord. Leading by example.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/015-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/016-1.jpg

10. The infamous Kandy Accord is still alive and safe/sound. Some car care by Meguiar's and this baby will be killing the competition once again.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/057.jpg

Em
06-02-2010, 03:58 PM
awesome pix! good times!

James
06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Hybridz: After the lighting convention, Wayne, Em and I attended one of our co-leaders, Robert Chew's B-Day party @ Manna in K-Town. Since we are all bounded by Hybrid History in some way at one point in our lives, the celebration brought a few of us together. Happy Birthday Robert!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/021-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/022-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/027-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/028-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/031-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/034.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/040-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/041-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/042-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/043.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/046-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/049.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/050.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/053-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/054-1.jpg

After the B-Day Party, Wayne, Em and I went back to Wayne's pad in Beverly Hills to keep the party going with Round 2. The party was so crazy, the roof was on fire.... haha. *Waring: Partying with co-leaders could be hazardous to your health as well as your safety*

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/060.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/065.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Birthdays/069.jpg

dspiel
06-07-2010, 08:56 AM
the roof, the roof, the roof is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn

Scotty
06-07-2010, 08:59 AM
haha. I was thinking the same thing.

James
08-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Hybridz: Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been very busy which some of you know why and for the rest will find out shortly esp. @ Nisei this Saturday. A lot of greatness has happened again recently as well as new projects being planned which have been kept hush hush. Either way, it will be made public soon and once again, our success is going to bring some people pain. For Hybridz/Hunnyz, our friends, luvers & fans, our success is going to continue to ensure our legendary team continues to make import history!

James
10-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Hybridz: Our VP, Wayne Chen, visited us again from Taiwan last week on Tuesday, 10/19. Most of the co-leaders got together for this dinner and of course, we had a great time catching up on everything. Wayne wishes all of us well.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/66577_10150102404454816_514144815_7401347_294279_n .jpg

Larry
10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
cant wait to meet him soon, he seems like a very nice guy according to most of the members

James
05-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Hybridz: Staying connected with our retired Hybrid Members who are still good friends of ours as well as respected is something we cherish and appreciate esp. as we get older with our busy lives. Kirby Wang as you know is well known for his award winning/published/2008 Nisei EXC Runner Up Lexus GS300 who now works in SD had the pleasure of meeting Co-Leaders (Mike Lin & Scott Dean) and I for dinner. Kirby wishes all of us well.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/007-1-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/TeamHybridGS300PASJuly2008Feature1-1-1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Pics/TeamHybridGS300PASJuly2008Feature2-1-1.jpg

James
06-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Hybridz: Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Been very busy lately, but still doing big things behind the scenes. Trust me. You guys will soon continue to see, witness and for some of you, experience why we are still the best overall out there.

Larry
06-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Sorry gentlemen lately I too have been pretty busy but I check the forum everyday! Life after college is different when you are given a career soon right after. Not necessarily given.. More like earned like most of the things in my life. But I'm making room still for you all

James
08-17-2011, 03:33 AM
Hybridz:

Been very busy behind the scenes not only for the team but also, my family business. I was able to take a welcome breather from work to not only attend Import Showoff, Nisei this past weekend, but also, get together with some Hybridz and friends for a pre-birthday dinner. Thank you for the luv as well as the many bottles of Soju, desserts and signing the Happy Birthday song twice. Lastly, just happy everyone got home safely as well.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011262.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011263.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011264.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011278.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011273.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011282.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011296.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011307.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011311.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011312.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011315.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011319.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011289.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/James%20Lin%2035th%20B-Day/SaviniISNisei2011295.jpg

SEMA03
08-17-2011, 07:23 AM
HAPPY B-DAY JAMES!!!! Aka "Mija" 8/17!!!!!:beer:

James
10-05-2011, 10:43 PM
On 05/07/11, Saturday, I attended Eric Chen's wedding. Eric was part of Team Hybrid aka. 805 Side, Oxnard/Ventura/Thousand Oaks Chapter for 5-6 years and a close friend of mine for over a decade. During this period in our deep & rich history, many of Eric's friends joined and became part of our close Hybrid Family.

Congrats Sharon and Eric Chen!

From left to right, myself, Eric Chen, Sharon Chen, Quan Dinh and Mike Lin.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/EricandSharonWedding232.jpg

From left to right, Mike Lin, Pam Lin (Pregnant w/ 1st Lin-Hybrid Baby), Mimi Dinh aka. Hybrid Hunny and myself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/EricandSharonWedding181.jpg

Retired Hybrid Members still riding with class on their wedding day. All our Hybrid teachings & influences were not in vain. Rolls Royce baby.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/EricandSharonWedding128.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Jessica%20Ku%20%20Wedding%20032710/EricandSharonWedding121.jpg

More classic Hybrid reunions to come esp. next week!

Scotty
10-06-2011, 10:17 AM
How did I miss the pix from the Piggy Place? Drank too much I think.

James
10-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Big Co-Leader reunion/dinner tonight in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Our VP, Wayne Chen, has flew in from Taiwan and all the old-school co-leaders as well as a few close friends will be with us tonight. May we continue to grow together in life as well... Tonight is further proof of this philosophy. As leaders, we continue to not only do forward thinking & innovating, but also, forward doing & bonding.

James
11-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Big Co-Leader reunion/dinner tonight in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Our VP, Wayne Chen, has flew in from Taiwan and all the old-school co-leaders as well as a few close friends will be with us tonight. May we continue to grow together in life as well... Tonight is further proof of this philosophy. As leaders, we continue to not only do forward thinking & innovating, but also, forward doing & bonding.

Here are the pics from the reunion. Great times and we sure know how to eat, drink & drive very beautiful, expensive cars. Glad to see so many present and past Hybridz doing so well. Another one is coming soon! Another Hybrid brother is coming back from Taiwan!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion013.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion026.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion028.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion032.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion038.jpg

The Original Co-Leaders (Wayne: VP, Robert: Events, James: President/Founder, Em: HR)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion051.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion052.jpg

Wayne & I. OG's continuing to stand on our own feet. Doing what was & for me is needed to bring Team Hybrid to where it is today and also, in our own personal & business lives.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion055.jpg

Em & I. Em, the Shakespeare of Hybrid and one of the most dedicated/passionate/hardcore/trusting leaders esp. though the hardest of times. Now, we celebrate the fruits of our labor and friendship.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion056.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion074.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion075.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion076.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion078.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion079.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion080.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion083.jpg

Yuri and Robert. Robert, another one of the most dedicated/passionate/hardcore/trusting leaders esp. though the hardest of times. Now, we celebrate the fruits of our labor & friendship and hopefully, your wedding day with Yuri.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion094.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion095.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion096.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion098.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion101.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion108.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion159.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion162.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion164.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion168.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion169.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion172.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion176.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion180.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion182.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion188.jpg

Team Hybrid's Kandy Red-Super Charged-Accord V6 still lives! Timeless classic built by our VP, Wayne Chen.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion001.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/WayneHybridReunion002.jpg

dspiel
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
it makes me sad to see show cars collecting dust like that :(

Scotty
11-10-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm surprised that the tires still have air.

James
11-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Another Hybrid brother has landed from Taiwan! Another co-leader reunion and friends dinner is scheduled for tomorrow night in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Most importantly, more Hybrid Luv for one another and enjoying the close relationships created from our legendary team!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/For%20Sale/l-1.jpg

James
12-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Here are the pics from the latest Taipei back to LA reunion with Johnny as the guest of honor (pics courtesy of Johnny).

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00106.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00105.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00108.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00109.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00110.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00111.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/teamhyybrid/Hybrid%20Friends/LosAngeles-20111117-00113.jpg

James
02-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Hybridz: Sorry for the lack of updates esp. on some of the big news and opportunities that have come our way. I am though working with a few of you on a one on one level.

Been very busy lately, but still doing big things behind the scenes. Trust me. You guys will soon continue to see, witness and for some of you, experience why we are still the best overall out there.