Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Happy New Year 2009

Hybridz:

Happy New Year 2009 to all of you. 2008 was truly record breaking and now, that is behind us, we look forward to a prosperous new year as we intend to reach our goal of the 15 yr mark. Not just reach the goal, but continue to be the oldest, finest, most innovative and well-rounded import team.

At Team Hybrid, making history isn't a goal, it's a standard. Accomplishments ranging from award winning cars, international/domestic publications, commercials and an acclaimed management team to plan, execute and lead to record setting accomplishments assure anything less than performing as a best overall team is simply unacceptable.

In 2009, Team Hybrid will continue this tradition as it proudly enters the new year with 4 chapters, 80+ co-leaders/in training/members/probies, new website, countless number of new & old beautiful Hybrid Hunnyz, new project cars being built, new leaders/members/probies joining and with our title sponsors BFGoodrich, Michelin and Meguiar's on board with us once again.

Sir Winston Churchill said, "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Happy New Year !!

Comment

恭喜發財

紅包拿來

Comment

yo yo happy new year!!!!!

lol my first forum post!!

Comment

Working...