attention all hybrid members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention all hybrid members

hey everyone, its jim and some of you guys met me at v2o. well just wanted to let you guys know theres a honda meeting on dec 14 which is a sunday, and all my friends that works there (honda dealer on harbor and baker) are expected like couple of hundred cars out there, they are having a carshow contest also. so hopefully you can come out and participate in it. sorry if i dont have all the infomation on this event yet, but when i do than i will post it here
    Last edited by Shiesterz EG6; 11-04-2008, 12:57 PM. Reason: not a member

Jim,

Please don't take this the wrong way.

Don't say OUR hybrid cars because you aren't even a probation member on the team yet.

If you want to post an event, please post all the details. If you want us to come out, we will need to know all the info about the event.

Also, we don't have many honda's so don't expect too much for this event.

Lastly, many of our show cars as you know are EXTREMELY not street legal and many of us don't drive them to huge meets because of cops.

I personally won't go to a huge meet with my car. There's always some retards you can't control.

Comment

100s of Honda drivers? nothnx

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Jim,

Please don't take this the wrong way.

Don't say OUR hybrid cars because you aren't even a probation member on the team yet.

If you want to post an event, please post all the details. If you want us to come out, we will need to know all the info about the event.

Also, we don't have many honda's so don't expect too much for this event.

Lastly, many of our show cars as you know are EXTREMELY not street legal and many of us don't drive them to huge meets because of cops.

I personally won't go to a huge meet with my car. There's always some retards you can't control.
        sorry dont worry im not taking it the wrong way. and i apologize again for sayin OUR hybrid cars. (note to self) not gonna happen again. yea i totally forgot you guys dont have that many honda in the team. but it be fun to just come out and hang out and meet new people and talk about cars and stuff..as soon as i get more info i will let you guys know

Comment

actually will the moderator please delete this thread, thank in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X