hybrid tx chapter propsal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hybrid tx chapter propsal!

hi me and my brother would like to ask if we could experement down here in tx with your name, where not asking for the sponsor stuff just to see how ppl will react down here. where just asking for little stickers where based in el paso tx we are a boarder city with mexico and new mexico we under stand if u say no but this is one team we look up to thank you... hope to hear from some of u.. soon were building a 93 silvia and 90 integra 4door both in the shop getting paint were hoping u guys let us so we can have the stickers.... where not going to take credit or anything for the name just be prospect like everybody else is thank you

Originally posted by jdmmugensol View Post
    hi me and my brother would like to ask if we could experement down here in tx with your name, where not asking for the sponsor stuff just to see how ppl will react down here. where just asking for little stickers where based in el paso tx we are a boarder city with mexico and new mexico we under stand if u say no but this is one team we look up to thank you... hope to hear from some of u.. soon were building a 93 silvia and 90 integra 4door both in the shop getting paint were hoping u guys let us so we can have the stickers.... where not going to take credit or anything for the name just be prospect like everybody else is thank you
    Thank you for the kind words, we are flattered. Of course for obvious reasons, we cannot lend out our Team's branded name.

If you are interested in being prospects, and relocate to Las Vegas or California, then you should send your info to [email protected]

Plan on seeing some of our cars representing out at Night Shift Phoenix, Az.

Hybrid Luv

Em Suvanamas
    Team Hybrid Human Resource Director

Comment

what do u mean by relocate to las vegas ,az? do u mean move out there or attend shows and all that? let me know

Comment

Originally posted by jdmmugensol View Post
        what do u mean by relocate to las vegas ,az? do u mean move out there or attend shows and all that? let me know
        Sorry for the confusion,

IF you relocated to las vegas or california, send us a proposal at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X