Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Next "Mitsubishi Class" Rising Star

Hybridz:

Most of our industry peers as well as our competitors knows that Team Hybrid always had a stable of Mitsubishi throughout our history. Our tradition of building award winning Mitsubishi started w/ my brother, Michael Lin's 1992 3000GT. We then went on and built another 3000GT (Courtney Chu) as well as a Lancer (Paul Leung) and some Eclipses. For the last two years, our EVO's have been holding it down and to this day, our lineup of EVO's continues to grow.

Now.... Las Vegas' probie, Archie ConCon and his 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage is now officially, our next rising super star and possibly, top Mitsubishi. He has won this year at the following events:

SpoCom, Long Beach, CA (1st Place DSport Editors Choice Award)
    Formula D, Las Vegas, NV (1st Place Best Overall Mitsubishi)
    Mitsubishi Owners Day aka. MOD, Cypress, CA (Best Of Show)
    JDM Theory, Fontana, CA (2nd Place Best Mitsubishi)

This is a 100% entry to win ratio, and in the last 3-4 weeks, he has shot his feature for an up and coming article in Dsport Magazine (USA), RiceBoyTV.com and Fast Fours Magazine (Australia). With the exception of SpoCom, all this was completed under the Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich name. Congratulations Archie and as we discussed, more to come...

Here are some sample pictures of Archie's Mirage from the Fast Fours Magazine (Australia) photoshoot.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats!

Comment

looking good!

Comment

thank you again. looking forward to meet every one at nisei.

Comment

see you at nisei

Comment

congrats kuya archie

Comment

Go Archie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Can't wait to see you bring home the gold next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                Go Archie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Can't wait to see you bring home the gold next week!
                thanks jason, and thanks to everyone who help me get this far.

I don't know about bringing home the gold next week, I'm still far from where you left off man. and I don't know if i will ever get to the lever where you were with your EVO. So Cal Mitsu are wicked crazy!
                I'm really looking forward to hangout with the SOCAL & NORCAL members, co-leaders, and fellow probies. I appologize in advance, I'm very bad in remembering names.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                  I don't know about bringing home the gold next week, I'm still far from where you left off man. and I don't know if i will ever get to the lever where you were with your EVO. So Cal Mitsu are wicked crazy!
                  First of all, congratz on the recent awards; but one thing I have to remind the team is, Archie is the first Mitsu on Hybrid to beat Karen's Evo @ the competition (though it's arguable till it is done once again this weekend if her Evo is not in EXC class), and since she raped all the Mitsu from the team @ SpoCom, technically you do have THE best Mitsu on the team.

On the other hand, you are right about still not yet there (but on the right path) as far as where Jason and many many more others in the past that have done (and some, still doing it) or left off- Consistency; two or three or four shows may come and go, but doing it 2, 3 or 4 yrs straight is another story to tell.

Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you will achieve what your car is capable of in the matter of time.

Comment

Time, dedication, and passion is all it will take. But none-the-less greatness is in the works. Congrats once again for on everything Archie.

P.S. We need to make you a Hybrid B-Ball jersey.....it'll match your car so much better.

Comment

congratulations. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

Comment

Your the man Archie

Comment

congrats archie see you at nisei man..

Comment

Can't wait to see the car this weekend. Congrats again.

Comment

beautiful Car Archie can't wait to see it again @ nisei. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X