I work with 2 of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work with 2 of you!

I noticed today that I work with two of you guys. I remember meeting you when the SDG's had the meet up in fashion valley area. I work at HD Supply with the guy who drives the Tiby and the G35 that is either SCed or Turboed. Forgot which one.

tim?

Comment

and scott (g35)

tim's the tibby with the blower

Comment

WAT? haha really? I remember meeting U at fashion valley or mission valley meet. I'm Scott with the TwinTurbo G35. Tim has the supercharged Tiburon. Dude U should have been posting up in the G Sighting thread on Driver, haha. U probably know that Ryan, G35 Pinoy, aka O Hella JDm lives in Scripps too.

Anywhooo, TIm and I work in IT down stairs on the 1st floor. Where R U? and what is your name again?
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I go to HD supply to bring drinks to my two bitches and in return I get guilt tripped and a free bagel.

I peeked through the window once and saw these two guys exchanging "under-desk" support.

Watch out for Tim...he's a feisty one. He drives a Tiburon and according to teh Koreans, Tiburon means el shark.

Comment

I saw your Altima when I parked.... you're in my spot. haha I parked next to you, well sort of Stacy's Scion is in between us.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Tim and Scott want to "meat" you in the downstairs bathroom at noon for some quick man lovin...twin turbo style. Tim is the blower though.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                and scott (g35)

tim's the blower
                o rly.....

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
                  o rly.....
                  eric are u really trying to make my shit-list?

i dont have the patience anymore buddy

Comment

ahhh whats up? I forgot your name. Did you just start working here?

Comment

Working...
                    X