Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to cash in the 401(k) and do something new

Hybridz,
    I just wanted to say how great it has been to be a part of the family, the winning tradition, and say thanks for the rest of the fond memories I have over the past few years.
    I have achieved everything and more that I set out to do as a relative newcomer to the scene, and have enjoyed watching the team expand to new geographies and watched as new leadership stepped forward.
    I won't say goodbye because I'm sure I'll see many of you again. However, I would like to say a special thanks for Robert and Charles for bringing me on board, Big Mike for hanging at my first ever show pre Hubrid, the NorCal chapter for achieving all of it's targets for this year and last and continuing to hang strong, Chef in his new role building out an extended family in one of my favorite stomping grounds and providing me a crashpad, James for his continued support of the team, Ben for always going above and beyond to help me out at shows, David Huang for always giving me a competitor to shoot for, Em for tolerating my late payments for shows, and everyone else that I haven't mentioned who make this family so great. May you all continue to keep the longstanding tradition alive!

Peace out, Rob

Hey hey good to hear from ya Rob! You will always have a special place in the hybrid history books Be proud that you are Nor Cal's First Generation of Hybridz and remember that Hybrid is alive in you!

Comment

It is definitely not goodbye Rob. Im sure we will see you at shows still. It was a great thing though that you went out with a bang and took home that 1st place you've always been after. Good luck and Hybrid is for life.

Comment

Good Luck ROB! not that you need it. You're a WINNER. you'll get what you set out to catch

Comment

I'll see ya around Rob it was great getting to know you. Im sure we'll bump into you. take carez

Comment

rob it was fun with ya. i love your car. beeeeeest of luck in whatever you continue to do and i hope eventually you will come back to build an even sicker car

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
              Good Luck ROB! not that you need it. You're a WINNER. you'll get what you set out to catch
              exactly! well said

Comment

Maybe a Hybrid truck? ;-)

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                rob it was fun with ya. i love your car. beeeeeest of luck in whatever you continue to do and i hope eventually you will come back to build an even sicker car

Comment

Hope I was able to inspire some others on the team what is achievable when you put your mind to it.

Comment

Rob, it's been a pleasure since day one. I know that I was one of the first guys to approach you about the team, and I'm still proud of the member that you have become. You have most certainly been an inspiration on both a car level as well as on a personal level. You have battled in the trenches with your crazy jdm s2k, and still led the life of a dedicated father. I hope that I can find that same balance in the future. I wish you the best of luck to all your future endeavors and don't be a stranger. We always preach, once Hybrid..Hybrid for life...keep in touch my friend.

Comment

Whoa, thats weird. At the exact same time that you were writing this, I was telling a couple of friends about your S2K and your beautiful black paint.

We'll miss you Rob, but it was fun to have you on board. Your S2K is one of the best in the scene. I'm sure we'll see you around from time to time.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

it was meeting you rob and I wish you the best in what you have in store for the future. hope to see you around. take care...

Comment

Rob, it was definitely nice working with you. We'll meet again for sure. Good luck with your future plans!

Comment

I guess you'll have more time partying with the Vegas crew. Definitely will be missing your s2000...Like I said, you're more than welcome to visit us here in Vegas...

Comment

Mr. Baker, it was a pleasure to shine, show, and hang with you and your family at the shows. best of luck to you in the future. both you and that SEXY s2k will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X