SoCal Scion xB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Scion xB

Hey everyone, I was on the forums a long time ago and I wanted to join. I used to drive a red 2005 Scion xB RS1.0 and then I had traded it in for a 2006 Scion xB that I've had for 8 months. I'm 21 years old and I'm bored and raised in Ventura, Cali **SO CAL** and my hobbies are my Scion, girlfriend, and my friends. Heres some pictures of my Scion xB and hope everyone likes:

Here's a list of my mods:[*]JT Vertical Doors[*]18x7.5 Axis Reverbs wrapped in 215/35 Fusions[*]Custom Paint Job[*]Custom Fiberglass Door Panels airbrushed by Sile Ink[*]Custom Hatch [*]Carbon Fiber Interior Hatch Cover[*]Hydraulic Suspension[*]VIP Orataro Tray

Future Modifications:[*]Custom Airbrushed Dashboard by Sile Ink[*]Custom Airbrushed Engine Cover by Sile Ink[*]Fiberglass Headliner Airbrushed by Sile Ink[*]Custom Fiberglass Stereo box Airbrushed by Sile Ink[*]Turbo made by Greddy[*]Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust[*]Fabolous Body Kit

I have a lot of plans and I do plan on attending a lot of car shows through California. Hope to meet everyone soon and hope everyone does like the pictures and the soon be modications I posted up.

Daniel
    XclusiveScions.com
    Firmwareworx.com
Working...
X