Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid chant breaks out after BTNH concert

This was very weird.

I went to the Bone Thugs concert @ House Of Blues in Downtown SD last night. It was a X-Mas gifrt from a friend of mine. Accross the street is a parking garage but the spaces are very tight, so we took my G35 rather than his Titan.

Fast forward to after the concert.... we get back to the car and there are people all over, all leaving from the concert. I get the normal looks and what not, and hear random compliments, yadda yadda. Well as I exit the garage I am facing the HOB and there are people everywhere. Then that is where it happens.......I hear it!!!!

"HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" I figued it was someone I knew, like one of you guys or something. I looked around but couldn't tell where it came from, but there it goes again....."HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" I'm still looking for it. "HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" slight pause...."HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" It sounded like it was comming form somewhere else now......."HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" "HYYYYYYYBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!" OMG.... it wasn't one person it was several......From all over the place. I was like WTH is going on?????? People were doing our chant as I was driving away. it was CrAzY!!!!

Concert was awesome too.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

happened to me at a street race down in sd. caught me off guard.

Comment

While fueling up at a Costco, I was asked how many miles my Hybrid gets. No one shouted at me though. Maybe I should start fueling up in San Diego (where the action is).

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        While fueling up at a Costco, I was asked how many miles my Hybrid gets. No one shouted at me though. Maybe I should start fueling up in San Diego (where the action is).
        hahaha

Comment

u shoulda said 3 mpg at full throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            My first show at San Diego NS, a guy came up to me and asked me the same question.

@ CES.. They asked how long do I have to recharge my "hybrid car" in order to run all those system and to drive it. Then he was looking at my power supply thinking that it was probably the recharger. LOL

Comment

^^dude i love telling people i have a Hybrid Supra.
              "no im not shitting you"
              "you seriously have a Hybrid Supra??"
              "yeah lemme show you *snicker*"

damnit Scott, i wanted to go to BTnH..oh well

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                damnit Scott, i wanted to go to BTnH..oh well
                I knew you'd say that. We'll hit it up next time. I think Tall Paul would be down for it as well.

Comment

you knew i'd say that but no call
                  i miss you scott

Comment

it was a gift from my friend. Didn't think it'd be approprate to start inviting all my friends along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                      My first show at San Diego NS, a guy came up to me and asked me the same question.
                      Yup I get the same question quite a few times as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                        it was a gift from my friend. Didn't think it'd be approprate to start inviting all my friends along.
                        i know Scottie
                        but i miss you...like the desert miss the rain...

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                          i know Scottie
                          but i miss you...like the desert miss the rain...
                          i miss U too benny. Like sea otters miss the Exxon Valdez.

Comment

hahah can't count how many times i'd be parking or gassing up back in the day in the old eclipse, and people (usually old white folks) would ask "wow is that a new hybrid vehicle?" lol too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
                              hahah can't count how many times i'd be parking or gassing up back in the day in the old eclipse, and people (usually old white folks) would ask "wow is that a new hybrid vehicle?" lol too funny.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X